Monday, October 27, 2008

imperfect post

I haven't posted for a long time, and every day I think of something I want to write about.

It dawned on me why I don't do it though. I'm too obsessed with being a perfectionist (especially when it comes to writing). I want it to cover everything, and not lack anything.

I create grand plans of writing a 7 post series on this, and a step-by-step analysis of that. And in the end I don't think anyone really cares, but I feel like that's what I need to do.

So I end up not writing. And therefore, no post in weeks.

To that end, I'm purposely writing this little tidbit in less than two minutes, and then I'm going to publish it without so much as a proofread. This is me pushing my horizons.


PS: I lied... I proofread this, but I think I'm still within two minutes.

No comments: