Thursday, May 22, 2008

today belongs to indiana jones


Seriously, I have been waiting for this day for 18 years. Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull opens today. I shall be there. It shall be glorious.

To celebrate an already fantastic legacy and to get myself all pumped up for tonight, here are my Top 10 favorite Indiana Jones quotes to date...



10.
Indy: "Sallah, I said NO camels! That's FIVE camels; can't you count?"

9.
Professor Jones: "Look what you did! I can't believe what you did!"

8.
Indy: "There's a big snake in the plane Jock!"
Jock: "Oh that's just my pet Reggie!"
Indy: "I HATE snakes Jock, I hate em'!"

7.
Professor Jones: "Well I'm sorry about your head though, but I though you were one of them."
Indy: "Dad, they come in through the doors."
Professor Jones: "Ha, good point."

6.
Indy: "Since I've met you I've nearly been incinerated, drown, shot at and chopped into fish bait. We're caught in the middle of something sinister here. My guess is that dad found out more than he was looking for and until I'm sure, we're going to continue to do things the way I think they should be done!"

5.

Indy: "I'm going after that truck."
Sallah: "How?"
Indiana: "I dunno I'm making this up as I go."

4.
Professor Jones: "They're trying to kill us!"
Indy: "I KNOW DAD!"
Professor Jones: "Well, it's a new experience for me."
Indy: "Happens to me all the time."

3.

Indy: "I like Indiana..."
Professor Jones: "We named the dog Indiana."
Sallah: "The dog? You are named after the dog?"

2.
Elsa: "What's this?"
Indy: "The Ark Of The Covenant."
Elsa: "Are you sure?"
Indy: "Pretty sure."

1.
Indy: "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. its been nearly a whole month since you've written on your blog. this means you cant mark this off your 101 list. definitely not keeping up!

Anonymous said...

burns, you need a new post!

Anonymous said...

burns, seriously...it's time to write another prolific post

squacks