Monday, December 18, 2006

see george, you really have a wonderful life

Ok, fine, fine… FINE! I’m a sappy sentimentalist and I like “It’s A Wonderful Life”. I watch it every year during December. Last night was my annual viewing, and yes, I enjoyed it. So go on you naysayers, you cynicists, you apathetics, make fun of me… see what I care. I will continue to watch “It’s A Wonderful Life” every year, and I will continue to be encouraged by it’s simple, yet profound, look at human nature and will be reminded once again that Christmas is a holiday to celebrate the higher things of love, relationships, and life. I happen to think it’s a fantastic movie, and it’s one of my favorites.


Today you should listen to...
Ray LaMontagne "Lesson Learned"

2 comments:

uncle tim said...

blah blah blah...
I still love you Burnshead, but that movie just don't do it for me.

burnshead said...

i expected nothing less from you.